|Electronic Data Interchange - EDI
EDI is a standard way to electronically transfer data between software applications.
PDS supports standard transaction sets used for shipping and billing information to process
your freight bills, bills of lading, purchase orders and other freight documents.
Below are the descriptions of Inbound and Outbound transaction sets PDS supports.
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 940 Warehouse Shipping Order
- 943 Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice
- 944 Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgments
PDS is equipped to handle EDI communications via AS2 or through a VAN depending on your needs.
All software utilized in the communication & processing of EDI's within PDS has been certified through the Drummond Group.